You can get it right from the start! The Newborn Plan will give you a number of gentle techniques that work together, along with the knowledge of a newborn’s sleep pattern that will help give you the skills to teach your baby how to self soothe and be a great independent sleeper. This plan can be used from day 1, I did with my son who I breastfed and he was sleeping 6 hrs at night at 6 weeks without any help from me.
The plan includes:
- A private 60 minute consultation (Skype, FaceTime or home visit) This is when we talk about the different techniques which will include baby’s sleep needs, naps, bedtime, establishing the difference between day and night and creating the right sleep environment. Along with any issues that may arise once baby has arrived e.g sibling, feeding etc Sleep plan It’s a detailed plan offering you a flexible guide to help you build a routine and by using the gentle techniques spoken in our consultation it will give you and the rest of your family the tools to help your beautiful baby become an independent sleeper.
- 3 follow up calls I always recommend a call 2 weeks after you start gently implementing the plan, it gives us a chance to talk through everything that is happening as having a newborn is overwhelming and I’m here to offer support. The following 2 calls will be your choice up until baby is 3 months old. 1st call is for 30 mins and the following 2 tend to be 15 mins.
- 4 follow up emails This is a chance for us to communicate from the moment we start to when baby is 3 months old. It’s an opportunity for you to ask any questions or concerns you may have that may not need an instant answer.
- Additional info:
- If you are wishing to go ahead with the Newborn Sleep Plan and your baby is a few weeks old.
- A bespoke plan will be made to suit your family needs.
- Home visit, within a 30 minute drive from where I live, additional £25