This plan for parents who need extra support as you can book me to stay at your home on the first night up until 7am the following morning.
Details: For any age child This plan for parents who need extra support as you can book me to stay at your home on the first night up until 7am the following morning.
The plan includes:
- A Sleep Evaluation. I will ask you to complete a questionnaire giving me as much detail as possible about your child’s sleeping habits, bedtime routine, feeding etc. This will give me a good insight to the issues you have and make the most of our time together when I come to stay.
- A 15 minute Consultation. This call will be to discuss our overnight stay – times, requirement, expectation etc. Overnight Support.
- I will be at your home before your bedtime routine starts and will stay in your home until 7am the following morning.
- I will be with you at every waking to help you support your child to become a great sleeper.
- A bespoke Sleep Plan. This plan will be written after the overnight stay. It’s a bespoke plan tailored to the needs of your child and family. It will give you the tools and steps to continue what we followed on the first night to ensure good sleep continues.
- 4 Follow-up calls. These calls will be scheduled throughout the first week with the 1st call taking place the morning after your 2nd night. Each call will be 15 minutes, enough time to talk about how things are going, deal with any setbacks and to answer questions you may have, One week of email support.
- After our final call of the week, you have a further week of email support (excluding Sunday’s) where you can ask questions you may have and I will ensure to get back to you within one working day. Ready to get your baby to sleep for longer?Eager to ensure your child is a great sleeper? Book your free 15 minute consultation call or contact me now and let’s start working together.