A selection of Sleep Plans that together we customise around your family needs....
Package Pricing for Sleep Plans
You can get it right from the start! The Newborn Plan will give you a number of gentle techniques that work together, along with the knowledge of a newborn’s sleep pattern that will help give you the skills to teach your baby how to self soothe and be a great independent sleeper. This plan can be used from day 1, I did with my son who I breastfed and he was sleeping 6 hrs at night at 6 weeks without any help from me.
This is a bespoke plan made for your baby/child. It’s a popular plan with my clients as the method chosen will suit your child’s needs and your family dynamics to ensure a good night’s sleep for all within 2 weeks.
As our children grow their needs change and The Refresher Plan gives my past clients who I’ve helped teach their baby to become an independent sleeper a chance to combat other factors that may affect their little ones sleeping habits. Common factors are the transition from 2 to 1 nap, moving house/change of environment or just where routines have lapsed a little you need extra help to get back on track.
This plan for parents who need extra support as you can book me to stay at your home on the first night up until 7am the following morning.
- A private 60 minute consultation (Skype, FaceTime or home visit) This is when we talk about the different techniques which will include baby’s sleep needs, naps, bedtime, establishing the difference between day and night and creating the right sleep environment. Along with any issues that may arise once baby has arrived e.g sibling, feeding etc Sleep plan It’s a detailed plan offering you a flexible guide to help you build a routine and by using the gentle techniques spoken in our consultation it will give you and the rest of your family the tools to help your beautiful baby become an independent sleeper.
- 3 follow up calls I always recommend a call 2 weeks after you start gently implementing the plan, it gives us a chance to talk through everything that is happening as having a newborn is overwhelming and I’m here to offer support. The following 2 calls will be your choice up until baby is 3 months old. 1st call is for 30 mins and the following 2 tend to be 15 mins.
- 4 follow up emails This is a chance for us to communicate from the moment we start to when baby is 3 months old. It’s an opportunity for you to ask any questions or concerns you may have that may not need an instant answer.
- Additional info:
- If you are wishing to go ahead with the Newborn Sleep Plan and your baby is a few weeks old.
- A bespoke plan will be made to suit your family needs.
- Home visit, within a 30 minute drive from where I live, additional £25
- A Sleep Evaluation. I will ask you to complete a questionnaire giving me as much detail as possible about your child’s sleeping habits, bedtime routine, feeding etc. This will give me a good insight to the issues you have and make the most of our time together when discussing the plan for your child.
- A 90 minute Private Consultation. With the wonders of technology our call can either be Skype or Facetime and also a normal telephone call. At this time we will talk about sleep, your child’s evaluation, how to tackle bedtime, night-wakings, naps etc plus a chance to discuss any issues that may arise or that you’re all ready dealing with. A bespoke Sleep Plan.
- A step by step plan that has been tailored made for your child to get them to learn to self soothe and be a great independent sleeper. The plan gives parents the tools on how to help your child through this.
- 4 Follow-up calls. These calls will be scheduled throughout the first week with the 1st call taking place the morning after your 1st night. Each call will be 15 minutes, enough time to talk about how things are going, deal with any setbacks and to answer questions you may have.
- One week of email support. After our final call of the week, you have a further week of email support (excluding Sunday’s) where you can ask questions you may have and I will ensure to get back to you within one working day.
- Additional info I offer home visits if you are within a 30 minute drive from Hampshire. This will be an extra £35.
- If you would like extra support on the 1st night I can offer the following:
- Top up Package 1: To be on call for the start of the first night until your child falls offering support and answering questions you may have. Additional £25.
- Top up Package 2: To be on call for the whole of the night until morning. This is for parents who are worried about the early morning wake-ups. I will be on the phone to offer guidance and support. Additional £80.
- I have worked with children up to 7 years old with a 100% success rate so please don’t hesitate to call or feel that your child is too old. I can help. The Sweet Dreams Plan covers the transition from cot to bed when a child is 3 years old and over.
- 60 minute Consultation call. With the wonders of technology a consultation can take place face to face using Skype or FaceTime. The call will be to discuss what changes have occurred and how we can get back on track.
- Optional 2 x follow-up calls. These are here to give extra support and answer further questions that may arise while you get your child back to being a great sleeper charged at £25 extra. Total price with the additional 2 follow-up calls £120
- A Sleep Evaluation. I will ask you to complete a questionnaire giving me as much detail as possible about your child’s sleeping habits, bedtime routine, feeding etc. This will give me a good insight to the issues you have and make the most of our time together when I come to stay.
- A 15 minute Consultation. This call will be to discuss our overnight stay – times, requirement, expectation etc. Overnight Support.
- I will be at your home before your bedtime routine starts and will stay in your home until 7am the following morning.
- I will be with you at every waking to help you support your child to become a great sleeper.
- A bespoke Sleep Plan. This plan will be written after the overnight stay. It’s a bespoke plan tailored to the needs of your child and family. It will give you the tools and steps to continue what we followed on the first night to ensure good sleep continues.
- 4 Follow-up calls. These calls will be scheduled throughout the first week with the 1st call taking place the morning after your 2nd night. Each call will be 15 minutes, enough time to talk about how things are going, deal with any setbacks and to answer questions you may have, One week of email support.
- After our final call of the week, you have a further week of email support (excluding Sunday’s) where you can ask questions you may have and I will ensure to get back to you within one working day. Ready to get your baby to sleep for longer?Eager to ensure your child is a great sleeper? Book your free 15 minute consultation call or contact me now and let’s start working together.